Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Apartment - Doktor Sandbergsgata, Nybro, Sweden

I found the cutest little apartment for Dana and I to live in. Shared with our Italian roommate, Carmelo.

Entrance / Porch. (kitchen to the right, other hallway to the left, living and dining room forward)

Kitchen. Love the stainless countertop/sink area!
Massive fridge and freezer. Strange water cooling system tho. And it makes a scary, loud noise sometimes.

Cute lil dining room
Living room with fireplace
Rest of the living room, and door to the balcony
Balcony
Balcony View
The other hallway, lined with our closets. Leads to my bedroom, Carmelo's bedroom and the bathroom


Bathroom. The toilets flush kinda odd in this country....And I was super excited about the towel warmer, but i've since discovered that it really doesn't do much warming. Shucks.

Shower. Nice and large but I missing having a bathtub sometimes

My bedroom! I'm living the simple life over here; I lack most personal, material items. haha. But I will survive.
Note the Ikea light!...The rest has all been supplied by the 2nd hand :P
Lovely view from my window. Very green and red
And apparently window screens don't exist in Sweden? Seems strange.hmm..

Thats the apartment! Spacious and lots of character... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment